I designed this course for anyone seeking to develop a fully-functional eCommerce website like amazon. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to design a responsive web template, implement a user-friendly frontend, and build a scalable backend. Also, you can deploy your website on cloud servers like Heroku and connect it to payment gateways like PayPal.
You need to open a code editor along with me and start coding throughout this course. I teach you:
- Web Design using HTML5, CSS3 including Semantic Elements, Flexbox, Grid System, and Response Design.
- Backend Development using Node and MongoDB consists of ExpressJS, JWT Authentication, Mongoose object data modeling, and more.
This course is for non-coders or juniors who want to be a professional web developer to get a job in 22 million job opportunities around the world. No requirement is necessary for this course and having a passion for coding is enough.
Feel free to take a look at the course preview and enroll if it is along with your ambitions.
What Will I Learn?
- HTML5 and CSS3: Semantic Elements, CSS Grid, Flexbox
- Nodejs: Web API, Body Parser, File Upload, JWT
- MongoDB: Database Modeling, Mongoose, Filter, Aggregation
- Development: ESLint, Babel, Git, Github, VS Code
- Deployment: Heroku, MongoDB Atlas, Amazon S3 Storage
Topics for this course
Start ECommerce Development
Create Folder Structure00:06:02
Create Home Screen00:12:26
Render Dynamic Products00:14:35
Build Url Router00:11:11
Create Node.JS Server00:07:36
Load Products From Backend00:07:28
Next Lesson Is Uploading
About the instructor
Some points to make this course better:
1- Explain more details about the logic behind each code
2- Do not jump between files to keep student attention on one subject
3- Conclude each lesson at the end of lesson
This course is so practical and I like to finish it to have an ecommerce website in my portfolio.
please add upload image to AWS S3. I really want it Basir