Build Shopping Cart By React & Redux
Welcome to my coding course to build a fully-functional shopping cart using react and redux. In this course, you will learn the essential tools and skills to design, develop and deploy a fully-function shopping cart using React, Redux, Node, Express, and MongoDB.
I designed this course for anyone seeking to develop a fully-functional shopping cart using react and redux. By the end of this course you’ll be able to design a responsive shopping cart, implement a user-friendly frontend and develop a simple backend.
You need to open a code editor along with me and start coding throughout this course. I teach you creating products list, shopping cart and checkout components using React, adding animation using react-reveal, create modal by react modal, managing state by Redux, building backends using Node, and MongoDB.
I designed this course for non-coders or juniors who want to be a professional web developer to get a job in 22 million job opportunities around the world. This is no requirement necessary for this course and having a passion for coding is enough.
What Will I Learn?
- Design Shopping Cart Using HTML and CSS
- Implement React Components For Product List, Filter, Cart
- Manage Component State using Redux, React-Redux and Redux-Thunk
- Create Animations Using React-Reveal and Add Routes using React-Routers
- Build Backend using Node, Express, MongoDB and Mongoose
- Publish Project on the Heroku and MongoDB Atlas